We are excited for our upcoming holiday event at Mariner's Country Down. It will take many hands to provide a positive experience for all our visitors. If you have interest in helping out, anywhere from 2 hours to 2 days we could really use your help!
Jobs include pre-event property details (i.e. raking & outdoor station set up), day of and clean up afterward
Suggested tasks include:
1. Docents for greeting, answering questions for guests arriving, assisting with golf cart/handicap requests (2-3 for both days)
2. Supply organizer (making sure geese have eggs, materials for other stations delivered & kept up
3. Hot chocolate and Cider server @ 2 different stations
4. Assist with Cake walk, cookie decorating, kid's activities
5. General trash and recycling upkeep